[Olsr-users] Olsr-users Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Ben McCarthy (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 13 14:09:30 CET 2007

Hi,

I get the same problems also with MADWIFI in ad-hoc mode and I'm curious to
know if there are any better alternatives to MADWIFI that people can suggest
for building MANET testbeds?

Cheers,

Ben

  _____