[Olsr-users] Olsr-users Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Florian RODARY (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 13 16:21:16 CET 2007

Hi,
AFAIK, the problem is still being investigated by Madwifi team, and no
corrective patch has been published. Madwifi drivers seems to had some
annoying problems, and their new implementation with virtual AP is all but
easy to manipulate.
Therefore I suggest you to switch to another chip.

Regards,
Florian