[Olsr-users] Olsr-users Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Florian RODARY (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 2 02:32:01 CET 2007

FYI, I got numerous problems with the latest Madwifi drivers too, and
Linksys cards based on a recent atheros, with kernels oops everytime I tried
to switch in ad-hoc mode when more than one computer were already listening
on the same ESSID.
I just switched to old classical Orinoco Silver with orinoco_cs module (and
not hostap_cs, beware).

Regards,
Florian