[Olsr-users] One WLAN interface for both 801.11 infrastructure & OLSR?

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 22 13:34:43 CEST 2007

zeta,

basically point 1 to remember is: olsr is more or less agnostic to
what the lower levels are doing since it is level 3.

That said, yes there are features in atheros based cards where you
can have ad-hoc and managed mode at once in parallel on one card.
However, I never tested that myself. Maybe somebody else can report
on that.

cheers,
aaron.