[Olsr-users] One WLAN interface for both 801.11 infrastructure & OLSR?

Rajesh Narayanan (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 22 19:44:31 CEST 2007

I would be quite interested in this as well. Will test this scenario as soon
as I can get my board (montejade-platform) to behave!

Do you know what the dual mode is called?

Thanks,
Rajesh.