[OLSR-users] cannot load a plugin with olsrd

Siamak Eskandari (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 4 18:10:17 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

I am newbi in this area and I tried to load and use a predefined plugins, like powerinfo.
I have compiled and installed the plugin and I can se the plugin in this directory: /usr/lib.

I made some changes in olsrd.conf file with this configuration:

        LoadPlugin    olsrd_power.so.0.3

But when I start olsrd in my laptop, I can not seen any plugin thar has been startet. The output message is:

(spam-protected) lib]# olsrd -i eth1

 *** olsr.org - 0.4.10 ***
 Build date: Nov  2 2006
 http://www.olsr.org

Parsing file: "/etc/olsrd.conf"
Config line 167: syntax error
Using default config values(no configfile)
Queuing if eth1
Could not read APM info - setting default willingness(3)
Using IP version 4
Added 0.0.0.0 to IP deny set
Added 127.0.0.1 to IP deny set