[OLSR-users] Fw: BMF Plug-in

Erik Tromp (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 16 20:51:30 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Deborah Charan
To: Erik Tromp
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: BMF Plug-in

Sure, I could not figure out how to respond :)  I wrote an application based on a sample one that I found on the web.  It's based on the server/client one with some minor modifications.  If you want a simple copy, I'd be happy to provide it.  It just loops around sending and receiving.  The basic one is found at

http://www.tack.ch/multicast/

If you want mine, just let me know.

Thanks again,
Debbie Charan