[OLSR-users] Help: two wireless devices on same laptop

Siamak Eskandari (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 13 11:01:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

Recently I started to work in ad-hoc and wireless area. I installed RedHat4 with kernel module 2.6.9-42.EL on my labtop which is HP Compaq nx6325.

I use two 3Com wireless PC Cards on my laptop and wish to use the cards in wireless communication.

The cards use MADWIFI driver which I installed on the laptop.

After installation and restart the kernel detects only one of the devices, and not both.

How can I configure my laptop to detect both devices?

Thanks