[OLSR-users] expected functionality of olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.3?

Drew (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 18 05:12:41 CEST 2006

Is anyone able to answer this? I'd just like to figure out if I'm
expecting the dyn_gw plugin to do something that it's not made to do, or
if it's not working correctly on my system.

Thanks!
Drew