[OLSR-users] Re: Securing the OLSR interface

Vijay Kolaventy (spam-protected)
Sun May 21 21:27:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have currently done the following for security.

1. Configured WEP on the olsr interface
2. Disabled SSID broadcast

I know that the above 2 are practically useless
against a pro hacker but atleast it will deter casual
users.

I am now trying to setup the olsr plugin which
actually is really bugging me (I listed another post
for this problem) and also write a firewall with
iptables. Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Best regards
Vijay