[OLSR-users] Running without configuration

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Mon May 22 16:38:34 CEST 2006

Hello all,
currently olsrd seems to require an initial configuration to run. Well,
I'd like to change this. I want to use olsrd in an environment that is
managed through a central "configuration panel" on the fly. Initially
olsrd is supposed to just sit around and wait for config information to
arrive.

This doesn't look too hard, but is currently unsupported. Would changes
that allow external on the fly configuration acceptable or is this too
much special interest?

Regards
  Joerg