[OLSR-users] Olsrd behaving strange

stn21 (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 13 23:31:12 CET 2006

Hi,

Olsrd normally works well.
I have several linux-PCs and several win32-PCs and 2 wrt54g, all running
olsrd at least occasionally.

On one linux-PC simply refuses to find neighbors and routes.
The firewall is already disabled.
The next neighbor can be pinged.
There is another potential neighbor that can be reached by ethernet. If
I switch olsrd to that interface that neighbor is not found either.
At the same time another olsr-node WILL find that same neighbor
(10.253.0.213).

You have a hint for me ?

Stefan

Here is what happens:

# olsrd

 *** olsr.org - 0.4.10 ***
 Build date: Mar 11 2006
 http://www.olsr.org

Parsing file: "/etc/olsrd.conf"
Could not read APM info - setting default willingness(3)
Using IP version 4
Added 0.0.0.0 to IP deny set
Added 127.0.0.1 to IP deny set