[OLSR-users] Re: Olsrd behaving strange

stn21 (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 14 00:02:18 CET 2006

Oops,

sorry, I posted prematurely.

The solution is that on this one PC I forgot to deaktivate hysteresis
(UseHysteresis   no) and to activate "use link quality for MPR selection
and routing" (LinkQualityLevel  2).

And of course the firewall has to be open for port 698/udp as
source-port AND destination-port.

Then it works fine on linux. This as hint for any newbees with similar
problems.

THX, Stefan