[OLSR-users] Olsr scalability and design

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 14 12:06:16 CET 2006

Hi, take a look to freifunk german community http://www.freifunk.net/
This is a small english description http://www.freifunk.net/wiki/FreifunkFirmwareEnglish a little bit out of date.
They have more than 200 node on the net.
You can find some comunity also in london, paris and some france city, canada, spain, etc.

Ciao
Giovanni