[OLSR-users] Bridge removed, strange results?

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 8 10:14:13 CEST 2006

Joe,

yes - that's matching my expectations. Use routing - the media change will
get U around store-and-forward. Here are some hints about a routing conf:
http://212.222.128.68/sven-ola/testing/_g/readme.txt

HTH Sven-Ola