[OLSR-users] Re: Bridge removed, strange results?

Joe Bush (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 8 00:46:21 CEST 2006

Well, it's obviously passed my bedtime. The wlan interface was missing
the netmask, and XP's TCP stack apparently was still able to
communicate with it, while the others couldn't. All the boxes are up
now without bridging. I just need to use NAT or something to forward
packets to the LAN ports, or go with MID and run olsr on the wired
clients connected to the LAN port. Haven't decided which will be best
yet.

Hopefully, the performance from the LAN port will be as expected .
Will test tomorrow.