[OLSR-users] no bridging, iptable entries

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 8 10:02:09 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 07:43 +0200, Joe Bush wrote:
[...]
> After removing bridging I entered the iptable entries from the OpwnWrt
> OlsrMeshHowto (http://wiki.openwrt.org/OlsrMeshHowto?highlight=%28olsr%29)
> on the router. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be routing traffic

iptables entries are usually there inhibit "routing" and not to
allowenable it.

> from/to the wlan interface to/from the internet, and it isn't allowing
> communication between WLAN and LAN. Is there something critical
> missing that the author of the page has overlooked, or is there
> something in my configuration that needs changing?

Do you have IP adresses on all eth/wlan interfaces and configured olsrd
to use them?

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services