[OLSR-users] Tips for a static configuration

Pablo Osuna (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 5 18:13:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

We are deploying static Wi-Fi networks configured with static routing.
We would like to upgrade these and future designs to dynamic routing and
we think olsrd is the best option.

Our nodes are running in infrastructure mode (Master-Managed). Nodes are
static, have normally 2 or 3 wireless interfaces and the distance
between them are among 10 and 40km. We would like to ask you some tips
and good settings, based on your experience, for the file olsr.conf.
Any other advice is also welcome!

Thanks:

Pablo