[OLSR-users] Bellman-Ford instead of Dijkstra?

Benjamin Henrion (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 6 12:29:58 CEST 2006

Henrion Benjamin <(spam-protected)> [060412]:
> Thomas Lopatic <(spam-protected)> [060410]:
> > Hey Benjamin,
> >
> > It's all self-contained and in lq_route.c - so, it shouldn't be that
> > much of a problem to replace Dijkstra - if we neglect the unfortunate
> > fact that neither Andreas nor I have much time to put into olsrd at the
> > moment, that is. :(
> >
> > What's the idea behind negative weights that you have in mind? Maybe
> > there's another solution.
>
> To put negative weights on ethernet links in order to use the 2 channels
> instead on one.

Does anybody else is knowledgeable enough in C to replace Dijkstra by
Bellman-Ford in lq_route.c?

See attached for the reference implementation copied from the wikipedia
page.

--
Benjamin Henrion <(spam-protected)>
http://bh.udev.org