[OLSR-users] duplicate IP behaviour

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 13 10:57:57 CET 2006

Sven-Ola,

I agree that it might not be a good thing to terminate upon duplicate
detection as default. Let's rather consider hving this
termination/execution idea available as an explicit option and keep the
currnt behvior as default.

Now regarding autoconfig, I have actually been playing with the idea of
implementing a solution based on dhcp where one or more central boxes act
as DHCP servers while olsrd forwards requests/responses. This would
include a client that auto-detects olsr networks/mode(LQ/RFC) and possibly
other settings as well(?) This will break with the distributed idea of
ad-hoc networks, but I think it would work fine in your standard community
network... well - I'll get working on it one of those 25 hours days ;-)