[OLSR-users] OLSR network stability

Mathias Mahnke (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 4 15:35:29 CET 2006

Marc Quinton wrote:
> where am I wrong ?
>
> I'm using OLSR with a rather large network in a small town. Network density is
> good to establish connexions between multiples routes.
>
> Network is not stable at all.

What does it mean - "not stable at all". Route changes to ofter,
instability of the daemon, or ...

Try upgrading to olsrd 0.4.10 at first, there are couple of bugs closed
and a new feature (fisheye) added, which could help in large networks.

Greetings
Mathias (our net is about 140 nodes, a few mobile, most static, wifi and
ethernet links, openwrt, olsrd 0.4.9 + 0.4.10 + some nodes allready
under fisheye)