[OLSR-users] HELP PLZ olsr under ns2.29 ?????

hamdi benmessaoud (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 30 03:46:49 CEST 2006

        Hi olsr users,
  I have downloaded the um-olsr version and patched it to my ns2.29
  All was Ok .
  But when i tried to use olsr protocol in my script, it failed and I get this errors

  (_o15 cmd line 1)
  invoked from within
  "_o15 cmd addr"
  invoked from within
  "catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
  invoked from within
  "if [catch "$self cmd $args" ret] {
  set cls [$self info class]
  global errorInfo
  set savedInfo $errorInfo
  error "error when calling class $cls: $args" $..."
  (procedure "_o15" line 2)
  (SplitObject unknown line 2)
  invoked from within
  "_o15 addr"
  ("___eval" body line 1)
  invoked from within
  "___eval $node addr $args"
  ("default" arm line 2)
  invoked from within
  "switch -exact $routingAgent_ {
  DSDV {
  set ragent [$self create-dsdv-agent $node]
  }
  DSR {
  $self at 0.0 "$node start-dsr"
  }
  AODV {
  set ragent [$self cre..."
  (procedure "_o3" line 11)
  (Simulator create-wireless-node line 11)
  invoked from within
  "_o3 create-wireless-node"
  ("___eval" body line 1)
  invoked from within
  "___eval $self create-wireless-node $args"
  (procedure "_o3" line 23)
  (Simulator node line 23)
  invoked from within
  "$ns_ node"
  ("for" body line 2)
  invoked from within
  "for {set i 0} {$i < $val(nn)} {incr i} {
  set noeud_($i) [$ns_ node]
  $noeud_($i) random-motion 0 ;# disable random motion
  ..."
  (file "scripttcpudp2.tcl" line 625)

  I don't understand these errors .
  So i searched for an other of olsr which work under NS2.29 , ii found that NRLOLSR works under ns2.29 ,but when i searched to download it i don't find the version to pach with ns2.29.

  please help me it's very important!!!!!

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.