[OLSR-users] OLSRD triggering too many modprobes

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 17 20:38:05 CEST 2006

Nacho,

I've added two new keywords to the config file. One global:
       NicChgsPollInt[0.1-100.0]
              This option sets the interval, in seconds, that olsrd will
check the configured
              interfaces for changes in configuration.  Defaults to 2.5.
And one pr. interface:
              AutoDetectChanges [yes|no]

              Olsrd can autodetect changes in interface configurations(
polling on the inter-
              val  set  by NicChgsPollInt ). This is Enabled by default
but can be turned off
              pr. NIC to save CPU cycles.

This should be enough to help you out as far as I can see.

- Andreas