[OLSR-users] recovery from broken link

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 29 22:51:46 CET 2005

> I just tested with LQ level 0. It worked, and I can see the quick change
> of topology, without affecting other nodes. Thank you for your solution.

[...]

Erm - no! I beg to differ! :-) The whole thing is also supposed to work
with LQ level 2. So, you might have discovered a bug, which I'd love to fix.

For this, let me quickly make sure that I fully understand your problem.
Your network consists of a couple of nodes. You switch off one node and,
after the node is switched off, olsrd ceases to work on all remaining
nodes. Bizarre. Could you try to reproduce this with the latest version
from CVS? 0.4.8 had some substantial problems in the link quality code.

Thanks
-Thomas