[OLSR-users] how to insert static routes

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 9 11:10:03 CET 2005

>> What do you mean the netmasks are wrong? These are all host routes and
>> non-aggregated routes/host routes use netmasks of 255.255.255.255.
>>
> my mistake, too many hours of work without coffee!

He he - I know that feeling ;-)

> ok, i'll check it out. i guess i also have to setup the static routes
> manually with ip route add or somemthing

Yes, the HNA routes must be made avalibalble by some other mechanism.
olsrd will only announce them to the newtork - it will not set them up on
the edge router.

- Andreas