[OLSR-users] Re: questions related to olsr, and MIPv6

Xia Yang (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 9 18:51:47 CET 2005

Hi Magesh,

I solved the problem by modifying the olsr source
code. The problem I encountered is because the src ip
address is empty in the outgoing packets. The olsr is
using one socket for each interface for both
transmitting and receiving. What I do is seperate the
transmitting socket and receiving socket. Just make
sure the outgoing packets have their src address
properly filled. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Xia Yang

olsr(http://www.olsr.org/pipermail/olsr-users/2005-July/001147.html)