[OLSR-users] Automatic HNA routes

Damjan (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 23 20:05:03 CET 2005

I have an OLSR node with two interfaces. Only onw of them is used for
OLSR, on the other interface there's a normal LAN.

Is there a feature or a plugin in OLSR that will anounce the LAN network
address to OLSR cloud?

I know I can use the 'Hna4 {}' option in the config file to set this,
but I'm interested if there's a plugin that will automatically read the
network address from the other interface (and maybe, as an added bonus,
it could generate the HNA route only if there's a cable plugged in the
LAN interface).

How hard is to write such a plugin if there's is no available.

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> (spam-protected) <-- not my mail address!!!