[OLSR-users] Re: Route information changing too quickly

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 10 18:17:30 CEST 2005

Wouldn't I want to increase the window size instead?  It seems
validitytime will only help with keeping extremely spotty links in the
tables, this is a problem because olsr will choose a 1 hop link before
a 2 hop even though the 1 hop link is terrible.

About changing the frag and rts values, wouldn't this actually slow
things down because there are more transmissions?

Andrew