[OLSR-users] olsr setup problem

salsaman (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 8 19:55:34 CEST 2005

Hi,
my apologies if this is an old issue, but I am newbie to OLSR. I am
working with TOSTI Tilburg (http://www.tostitilburg.nl) and we are
attempting to set up an OLSR network for the city of Tilburg.

I have installed OLSR but when I try to run it, I get the following message:

 ---- Interface configuration ----

eth1:
        Flags: 00401043
        Wireless interface detected
        Could not get address of interface - skipping it
no interfaces detected!

The card is a Prism2 PCMCIA card, which is mounted in a cardbus/PCI
bridge. The card works fine when connecting to our existing wireless
router. Any suggestions as to how to get past this would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Salsaman.