[OLSR-users] OLSR received throughput (need urgent help)

lolo (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 8 17:34:34 CEST 2005

Hi Maamer

This mailling list is more intended to dissolves urdles in using real
implementation
of OLSR in particular the one from the www.olsr.org site. As the code of
this
implementation has nothing to do with the OLSR NS code (draft 3 from my
souvenirs),
i suggest you could better ask your question on the NS mailling list or
maybe to the olsr
mailling list of INRIA site.

Regards

Laurent Dehoey

PS : 5 * 64 * 8 * 4 = 10.24kbps, if on average you have 6 or 7 hops
(somewhat equal to sqrt(50) cf. works from gupta and kumar on capacity
of ad hoc networks) per flow, on each flow you could endup with
10.24kbps/6.5 = 1.5kbps

just my two cents and i may absolutly be wrong too ;-)