[OLSR-users] OLSR compatibility with Microsoft Embedded Visual C++

Wilkins, Gary D (SELEX) (UK) (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 21 15:37:04 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

I have tried your suggestion below, and (now that pocket console has been
loaded onto the pocket PC) 'Hello World' is displayed briefly, but the
fflush call caused an exception (Code C0000005).

I have tracked down various problems by using:
printf - to display the position reached in the code
sleep(5) - to give time to read the display.

The problems found so far are:

1. calls in main() to setbuf caused an exception, so these calls were
commented out to allow the code to get further.

2. any calls to fprintf caused an exception, so these were changed to
printf calls.

3. the code then ran to the point where it checked the arguments,
(olsr_process_arguments). As there were no arguments, a negative value
was returned, and the code terminated.

I guess that other problems will arise when the code looks for hardware
devices that are not available in the Pocket PC.

I will let you know if I get any further with the olsr code running under
Windows CE.

Have you any idea when version 0.4.10 will be released?

Regards,
Gary