[OLSR-users] OLSR compatibility with Microsoft Embedded Visual C++

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 14 22:14:44 CEST 2005

Hi Gary,

Weird. The 'no-cygwin' option should only be used by the Win32 build
configuration and not by the WinCE build. I am a bit confused right now.
The correct build command would be as follows:

  make OS=wince

But the compiler output looks like you used the following build command:

  make OS=win32

Could that be the case? Please also make sure that you're using version
0.4.9 and not the current CVS version.

Still, I've forgotten something above. When building, also set the CC
environment variable to point to the cross-compiler:

  make OS=wince CC=arm-wince-pe-gcc

Otherwise your native "gcc" will be used and not the "arm-wince-pe-gcc"
cross compiler.

-Thomas