[OLSR-users] OLSR compatibility with Microsoft Embedded Visual C++

Wilkins, Gary D (SELEX) (UK) (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 14 17:39:19 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have downloaded the WinCE/ARM cross-compiler that you suggested, and
have installed it along with Cygwin, however, I am getting an error
stating that the compiler doesn't like the no-cygwin option used by
makefile as shown below:

gcc -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
-Wsign-compare -mno-sigwin -O2 -g -Isrc -Isrc/win32 -DWIN32 -I.. -mno-cygwin
-I../win32 -DWIN32_STDIO_HACK   -c -o olsrd_conf.o olsrd_conf.c
cc1: error: invalid option 'no-cygwin'
cc1: error: invalid option 'no-cygwin'
make.exe[1]: ***[olsrd_conf.o] Error 1
make.exe[1]: Leaving directory 'c:/cygwin/home/Administrator/olsrd-0.4.9/src/cfgparser'
make.exe: **[cfgparser] Error 2

Have you seen this error, and do you know of a fix for it?

Can I just remove the 'no-cygwin' option from the two copies of makefile?

Regards,
Gary