[OLSR-users] OLSR compatibility with Microsoft Embedded Visual C++

Wilkins, Gary D (SELEX) (UK) (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 15 10:43:29 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

Thanks again for your help.

I was using 'make os=wince'. . . BUT lower case 'os'!
The call to the compiler was okay.

When using the make call correctly, all the files seem to have compiled.
However, it now fails when calling makedepend (as it is not on my PC).
I am now about to search the internet to find a copy.

Regards,
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: (spam-protected) [mailto:(spam-protected)]On
Behalf Of Thomas Lopatic
Sent: 14 July 2005 21:15
To: OLSR discussion and development
Subject: Re: [OLSR-users] OLSR compatibility with Microsoft Embedded
Visual C++

               *** WARNING ***

Hi Gary,

Weird. The 'no-cygwin' option should only be used by the Win32 build
configuration and not by the WinCE build. I am a bit confused right now.
The correct build command would be as follows:

  make OS=wince

But the compiler output looks like you used the following build command:

  make OS=win32

Could that be the case? Please also make sure that you're using version
0.4.9 and not the current CVS version.

Still, I've forgotten something above. When building, also set the CC
environment variable to point to the cross-compiler:

  make OS=wince CC=arm-wince-pe-gcc

Otherwise your native "gcc" will be used and not the "arm-wince-pe-gcc"
cross compiler.

-Thomas