[OLSR-users] dot plugin

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 20 12:01:06 CET 2005

Yes, it is very possible the plugins may cause trouble in this way. The
dot_draw plugin runs in the same thread as olsrd as far as I can remember.

Regarding the pollrate I would definetly try increasing the pollrate to
0.1 or 0.2, if you are not running with very small packet emission
intervals. It's also a good idea to increase the HELLO(and other)
intervals as Michal mentions.

- Andreas