[OLSR-users] dot plugin

aaron (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 20 11:03:44 CET 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Bruno Randolf wrote:

yes, definetely. It would fit to the observation that on the Linksys
WRT54G olsrd consumes (with LQ & freifunk config) lots of CPU. As a
consequence the thruput is reduced and in extreme situations it also loses
routes.

BTW: was the freifunk olsrd 0.4.8 compiled with -O3 ?
Another check that came to our minds here would be to reduce the polling
rate but i am not sure if this is a good idea :)

a.