[OLSR-users] dot plugin

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 20 12:07:03 CET 2005

Hi,

the freifunk-olsrd is compiled with the usual CFLAGS
("-Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -g"). Thomas Lopatic
has pointed out, that extensive search through linear routing tables causes
the high CPU load. The Freifunk-Firmware now starts without debug, so here
in Berlin we have a load of 30% with a typical WRT54G (V2.0).

If the olsrd starts loosing routes: Are you shure, the dot-draw does not
halt olsrd main thread execution during calculations? As far as I know,
there are some issues with threading and plugins right now. One of the
drawbacks with the dyn-gw-ping-enhancement also...

LG, Sven-Ola