[OLSR-users] dot plugin

Bruno Randolf (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 20 10:57:08 CET 2005

hi aaron!

i noticed the same problem with my perl script for drawing the topology
(http://meshcube.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/file/tools/olsr-topology-view.pl):
after some time olsrd starts loosiong routes, especially when the machine has
high load. when i stop the script, the routes appear again. my suspicion is
that reading the ipc port of the plugin too slow, slows down (lags) olsrd -
is this possible?

bruno