[OLSR-users] Free/Net BSD support.

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 4 22:53:01 CET 2005

Hi John,

Current CVS version has a OS=nbsd option. However, I have not tried to run
olsrd on NetBSD so I do not know much about it's status. But you could
check if using the current CVS version makes any difference.

Does anybody have any experience running olsrd on NetBSD?
(Hopefully I'll get myself a MacMini sometime this spring, that would help
out on OSX testing :-D )

- Andreas