[OLSR-users] multiple ip address on the olsrd iface

Karl Hiramoto (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 7 18:13:36 CET 2005

I assume you are using linux..  If you run "ifconfig -a"  eth0 should
be your primary IP, then eth0:1 would be your second IP.. Did you try
placing both  eth0:1 and eth0 in the  olsrd interfaces configuration?