[OLSR-users] multiple ip address on the olsrd iface

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 7 17:32:41 CET 2005

Hi,

I take it this is a IPv6 configuration. The problem, I guess, is
that olsrd does not pick the same IP address for the interface
that the IP layer adds to the IP header.
Could you provide an sniffer(ethereal) trace of one of the faulty
nodes?

- Andreas