[OLSR-users] multiple ip address on the olsrd iface

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 7 18:18:12 CET 2005

olsrd cannot be used with virtual eth0:x interfaces due to the use
of the BINDTODEVICE setsockopt.
But I think he is using IPv6 where you can assign multiple IPv6
addresses to the same interface.

- Andreas