[OLSR-users] olsrd_0.4.9_arm.ipk

Ng Teng Kwee (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 24 10:58:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have install the olsrd 0.4.9 into my ipaq PDA and did an installation. The installation was fast but when I start to use the olsrd by typing olsrd, the following error message appeared as per below. Can anyone help me pls...

Thank you and regards
Kenny

(spam-protected):~# olsrd
 *** olsr.org - 0.4.9 ***
 Build date: Apr  7 2005
 http://www.olsr.org
Parsing file: "/etc/olsrd.conf"
No interfaces detected! This might be intentional, but it also might mean that your configuration is fubar.
I will continue after 5 seconds...
olsr.org - 0.4.9 detattching from the current process...
(spam-protected):~# iwconfig eth0
eth0      IEEE 802.11-DS  ESSID:"manet"  Nickname:"HERMES I"
          Mode:Ad-Hoc  Frequency:2.412 GHz  Cell: 00:00:00:00:00:00
          Bit Rate:2 Mb/s   Tx-Power=15 dBm   Sensitivity:1/3
          Retry limit:4   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr:off
          Encryption key:off
          Power Management:off
          Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0