[OLSR-users] The problem with using olsr_dot_draw.so.3

Yuan Yuan (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 23 22:45:11 CEST 2005

Hello:

I installed the olsrd-0.4.9 and it runs in my small mesh network. I want
to print the topology using the dot_draw plugin it provided.

I tried to use the perl provided on the site, I enounter the problem of:

  cannot connect to port 2004 at localhost!
is the olsrd_dot_draw plugin loaded and configured to allow connections
from this host?

I tried :telnet localhost 2004, seems cannot open the port. Did someone
has idea what should I do to get the topology information?

Thanks!