[OLSR-users] OLSRd configuration with multiple channels

John Gorkos (spam-protected)
Sat Aug 13 01:04:18 CEST 2005

On Friday 12 August 2005 04:39 pm, Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa wrote:
> aaron wrote:
> >I am just repeating now what people told me again and again:
> >never attach the cable output of one antenna to the input of another
> >directly. the receiver is quite sensitive.
> >
> >so a simple T connector for me sounds like just that: problems :)
>
> Well, not a simple  T connector, I was thinking on this:
>
> http://www.hyperlinktech.com/web/signal_splitters_2400_2way.php

From the Website:

HyperGain® 2.4 GHz Signal Splitters / Signal Combiners are used for connecting
more than one antenna to a ___SINGLE RADIO___. They feature weather-proof
construction and can be installed indoors or outdoors. These 2-way splitters
can be used with amplified systems since they will pass DC power to all
ports. HyperGain® 2.4GHz WLAN Signal Splitters / Combiners are also available
in 3-way and 4-way models with N-Female, RP-TNC Jack and SMA connectors.
(emphasis mine)