[OLSR-users] unstable routing tables with 0.4.8

Franca Delmastro (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 3 11:18:11 CEST 2005

Hi guys!
It could be probable that my processor was at 100% during those experiments,
but if it was why all nodes received Hello packets from their 1-hop
neighbors but they don't receive information about nodes at 2, 3 or 4 hops
distance???
Packet collisions or exchange context between multiple threads should
involve also hello packets!?

Using ad hoc networks each node behaves both as client application and as
router, managing  routing packets and topology changes. Building
applications for multi-hop ad hoc networks I need to evaluate routing
performances especially increasing number of nodes.

I'm running olsr on linux kernel 2.6.9 and my configuration file is attached
to this email.
Another question is: how can I increase the priority of olsr process and its
traffic on the network?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Franca