[OLSR-users] Creating openwrt firmware bin

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 14 10:48:29 CEST 2005

Hello Benjamin,

FFF will run on all mentioned devices with a small exception of the
WRT54Gv3.0. Do you really have *seen* this device or are you just repeating
rumours?

P.S.: Let's post on [wlanware], because FFF is somewhat off-topic here.

Rgds, Sven-Ola