[OLSR-users] OLSR anomalies simulation

ns ns (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 7 17:06:21 CEST 2005

Hello all,
I made simulations of the routing protocol OLSR
(under NS-2.1B7a) with a topology of 25 nodes, without
traffic of data and without movement. after stability,
i obtained some anomalies:

-At certain time I have not posting of MPR SELECTORS
of some nodes MPR (MPR without MPR SELECTORS, is  it
logical).
-at certain time a node MPR changes MPR SELECTOR
MPR :4, SELECTORS : 3  at 6,076s
MPR :4, SELECTORS : 2  at 11,241s

Knowing that I checked all the body olsr and I think
it is correct.
Has to you it somebody  who can help me, I am blocked
and it is very urgent!

Thank you in advance and I will be very grateful.

Nabil.