[OLSR-users] OLSR anomalies simulation

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 7 17:23:36 CEST 2005

Hello Nabil,

I'm afraid that I cannot help you with your problem... however, I want to
ask you which OLSR implementation for NS-2 you are using?... I need to do
some simulation work giving different values to the MPR_Coverage and
TC_Redundancy parameters... so I wonder if the implementation that you are
using allows changing those parameters...

Thanks

I hope someone else can help you...

cheers