[OLSR-users] Creating openwrt firmware bin

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 7 10:49:19 CEST 2005

Andrew,

you are free to check out the Freifunk-Firmware, a simlar project started
august 2004. Get the CVS version and look at the build scripts for samles:

http://ff-firmware.sourceforge.net/

And: I may supply you with a devel account also (depends on your devel
goal). Be sure to README...

Regards,
Sven-Ola